It's recently come to my attention that the Sega Saturn game Valhollian appears to be missing from your database. At least I can't find it. What's more is that our image appears to be different from the one floating around the internet. We'd be more than happy to rip our disc, but we lack the equipment to do so. So, here I am.

Hi! I actually have it, just haven't dumped and added yet.

Pennywise wrote:

What's more is that our image appears to be different from the one floating around the internet.

What do you mean? Data track differs or have you only compared 2 images with audiotracks inside?

It's my understanding that the data is the same, but the tracks are different.

I'll try to find and dump mine on this weekend, so we could compare our discs (ringcodes and data) against each other and against that internet dump.

http://redump.org/disc/68329/ - dumped mine. If yours has the same ringcode, you can try to do a verification smile

Hmm, I'm told that you're image is different from the one I have.

If it's within the rules, I can post a link to the disc we're working off of. It's just a simple BIN/CUE ripped without all your guys fancy stuff.

Well, ok, if you insist on analyzing it. I will download it and remove the link from public ASAP.

Pennywise wrote:

We'd be more than happy to rip our disc, but we lack the equipment to do so

You still haven't said, whether your ringcode matches mine or not.

Any news? smile