I am a member of the development team of the DamonPS2 emulator.

We hope to build the fastest PS2 emulator on the smartphone, hoping to allow me to register for the forum and get the appropriate permissions so that we can test our simulator more fully.

thanks webmaster

^ These are the guys who stole from PCSX2 https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/2216

All my posts and submission data are released into Public Domain / CC0.

The PS2 database is public anyway. You won't get any additional information about PS2 games by registering here, you would just get the ability to submit your own dumps. (Not that I think anyone who's associated with a blatantly illegal emulator is going to be approved for an account...)

4 (edited by predaking 2019-04-27 02:24:00)

war?

Please see this link: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5540262646

The PCSX2 development team lied! This is a comparison chart, their evidence is ridiculous and wrong, and has been rejected by Google.

We hope to join this forum and exchange ideas with other netizens, I hope the administrator can pass.

We're not as dumb as your fanboys

https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues/10402

user7 wrote:

We're not as dumb as your fanboys

https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues/10402

Is this what you wrote in the link?

https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issu … -351152169

If you don't even believe in the final ruling given by Google's professional legal team, then the IQ of the PCSX2 development team must be on the same level.

I am here to apply for an account, please you do not discuss things that are not related to the application of the account. Your gibberish, in addition to proving that you are a dark person, you can not prove anything else.

8 (edited by Hiccup 2019-04-27 10:49:44)

I'm not sure people should really be judged on their not-entirely-related actions if they are here to contribute new dumps.

Okay, then let's ask this instead: Are you here to submit dumps? Because the first post of the topic doesn't sound entirely like it.

Hiccup wrote:

I'm not sure people should really be judged on their not-entirely-related actions if they are here to contribute new dumps.

Maybe, but they haven't mentioned contributing anything. They've only mentioned "exchanging ideas" and "testing our simulator more fully" which sounds like promoting their emulator, soliciting testing from users or something along those lines. In which case their alleged code theft is directly related.

Just having people affiliated with that emulator associated with Redump could also potentially dissuade new contributors, devs/users/members from the legitimate emulators from contributing or otherwise negatively affect Redump's reputation regardless of whether the accusations against them are true.

Not that I have any sort of status here as I've just started dumping stuff and purchasing games to dump myself, but just my opinion.

He didnt come here to contribute, he came here to beg for romz, did the same in our discord.

Although we are collecting PS2 game discs, we have not found any game discs that have never appeared on Redump.

As a development team for simulators, we also want to contribute to the Dump community. Therefore, we have become one of the donors of the "Video Game Preservation Collective" program, you can see the screenshot below.

https://imgur.com/a/iba4yJo

In the dump community, it's even more important to discuss who contributed more to Dump's work, whether it's from a financial contribution or a contribution from a ROM file. Discussing any other point of view with "racist prejudice" is tantamount to making any contribution to the Dump community. I hope to stop the discussion of "racial prejudice". If someone still has doubts or prejudice, he can submit evidence to Google himself, instead of venting his lust to interfere with others, instead of discussing things that are not related to Dump.

As one of the donors of the "Video Game Preservation Collective" program, we hope to apply for a forum account, I hope this is not an excessive request.

13 (edited by user7 2019-04-28 12:20:52)

Whether or not the admins give you an account here (which would be very poor judgement), you're not fooling anyone.

I'm leaving it to iR0b0t to decide. But if he really wants to contribute something (truly dumped, not just reshared from other internet sources), then, why not, IMO. We're not going to promote the emulator, anyway.

15 (edited by diego-rbb-93 2019-04-28 15:06:43)

Lets make this clear.

1. You are not building the fastest PS2 emulator. You built an PCSX2 dynarec for ARM, which yes, is quiet impresive, for monetizing it and thats all, all new enhancements in the last updates only comes thanks to bruteforcing the new chipsets like Snapdragon 855. Everything related to DemonPS2 has already been discussed in r/Emulation and r/Emulationonandroid and every single lie the guy/s behind DamonPS2 have been completely exposed. This is no place to discuss this again.

2. Redump doesnt storage roms and giving you an account wont give you access to any hidden stuff or information from Playstation 2 data. All we have is completely public and the account will only let you add new dumps/verifications...

3. ... Which you arent interested in. Because you already said you need the roms for emulator testing. If you needed any other info, is all contained in the dats or it can be checked in the database without needing any special permission.

4. I want to remark Agent47 words. If we let this guy get an account, seeing how they have manipulated completely all the information around their situation, they will probably come telling the community that Redump is now supporting DamonPs2 and use that as proof that these devs are legit. I dont want these guys to use our name under no circunstances.

5. Redump and the Videogame Preservation Collective are different platforms. Giving donors to VGPC does not mean you are actually buying or acquiring an account on Redump.

At the end of the day, i would have no problems in letting them in as long as they contribute with stuff like the Japanese set, but thats not going to happen. I know really well what this guy is looking for. All their project has been built around lies and the manipulation, this is easily proved by checking all the Reddit discussion about the project and the insane amount of garbage they have been telling their users on their FB group (which ive been following in the last year, they have been misinforming for months about their project's updates).

I still find terrible the way you try to sink all the PCSX2 team efforts knowing you just took their work as the main base. You havent even fixed a single bug from the ones known on PCSX2 that, what a coincidence, can be found exactly the same on DamonPS2.

diego-rbb-93 wrote:

Lets make this clear.

1. You are not building the fastest PS2 emulator. You built an PCSX2 dynarec for ARM, which yes, is quiet impresive, for monetizing it and thats all, all new enhancements in the last updates only comes thanks to bruteforcing the new chipsets like Snapdragon 855. Everything related to DemonPS2 has already been discussed in r/Emulation and r/Emulationonandroid and every single lie the guy/s behind DamonPS2 have been completely exposed. This is no place to discuss this again.

2. Redump doesnt storage roms and giving you an account wont give you access to any hidden stuff or information from Playstation 2 data. All we have is completely public and the account will only let you add new dumps/verifications...

3. ... Which you arent interested in. Because you already said you need the roms for emulator testing. If you needed any other info, is all contained in the dats or it can be checked in the database without needing any special permission.

4. I want to remark Agent47 words. If we let this guy get an account, seeing how they have manipulated completely all the information around their situation, they will probably come telling the community that Redump is now supporting DamonPs2 and use that as proof that these devs are legit. I dont want these guys to use our name under no circunstances.

5. Redump and the Videogame Preservation Collective are different platforms. Giving donors to VGPC does not mean you are actually buying or acquiring an account on Redump.

At the end of the day, i would have no problems in letting them in as long as they contribute with stuff like the Japanese set, but thats not going to happen. I know really well what this guy is looking for. All their project has been built around lies and the manipulation, this is easily proved by checking all the Reddit discussion about the project and the insane amount of garbage they have been telling their users on their FB group (which ive been following in the last year, they have been misinforming for months about their project's updates).

I still find terrible the way you try to sink all the PCSX2 team efforts knowing you just took their work as the main base. You havent even fixed a single bug from the ones known on PCSX2 that, what a coincidence, can be found exactly the same on DamonPS2.

1. Please find a faster PS2 emulator on your phone than the DamonPS2. Is there any? If not, are you talking about nonsense?

2&3. I have said before, I hope that I can submit the information (md5, CRC, etc.) that we found in the future that has not been included in the Redump. How can you know more than what I am interested in and what I am not interested in?

4. About this point, I am very curious, why you don't say: If Redump agrees to us as a registered member, then are we likely to send a message to the White House saying that , Redump will support us in launching a terrorist bomb attack?

5. Are you saying that the discs purchased through the "Videogame Preservation Collective" program will not be dumped to the Redump database? If Redump will get the Dump information of ROM through the VGPC plan, then we have already traveled our obligation as a "Dumper" in a funded way, which means that we are also a dumper of redump.

So, isn't we qualified to join Redump for such contributions?

So, Excuse me, What qualification do you have to say that? Are you an Webmaster?

6. As for what you said, why DamonPS2 and PCSX2 have the same bug in a few games.
This is because we used the black box test method to build our simulator, and PCSX2 is the Golden Reference. In the end, Google’s intellectual property review team also endorsed the evidence we submitted, which PCSX2 could not refute. So, that's why PCSX2 has now refused to discuss everything about "why Google doesn't endorse the evidence they submitted" in their own forums, and refused to disclose their emails with Google.

Finally, I don't want to discuss my simulator here. I am not here to promote or discuss the simulator. I hope to discuss more about Dump itself.

As a donor to the "Videogame Preservation Collective" program launched by the Redump team, I hope to join Redump.

When you joined the Discord you lied that you were from the "third world" country of New Zealand begging for ROM access, so you're not exactly showing you're a trust worthy person, outside of your emulator lies.

Do you have any original undumped PS2 discs (Japan etc)? Can you post photographic proof of them?
If you don't then you shouldn't be here, that's all we do is dump original discs properly.

There are NO ROMS on this site, know that. You will NOT GAIN ACCESS TO ROMS even as a member. We do not support piracy.

DamonPS2 wrote:

I hope that I can submit the information (md5, CRC, etc.) that we found in the future that has not been included in the Redump.

DamonPS2 wrote:

I don't want to discuss my simulator here. I am not here to promote or discuss the simulator. I hope to discuss more about Dump itself.

diego-rbb-93 wrote:

seeing how they have manipulated completely all the information around their situation, they will probably come telling the community that Redump is now supporting DamonPs2 and use that as proof that these devs are legit. I dont want these guys to use our name under no circunstances.

@DamonPS2
Thus far we will rely on.
Please remember, we do not store nor share nor link any roms and isos in here, furthermore please do not contact any members in here asking for those. Giving you an account on our forums does not mean we are supporting you, this is hopefully clear. Other than that, welcome and peace!

@Other keen to debate members relating with topics like mentioned above smile
There are other forums where those topics are free to be discussed, but please... don't do it in here. Thanks.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)