I'd like to request the mod status to help you guys with the pending PSP submissions on the forum. No one is taking care of them, unless someone of us add them with the "new disc" form. It already happened in the past and it's going to happen again in the future, but instead of just submit everything i want to really get my hands dirty and help when i can. And also, this long time to check for the forum stuff it's not helping with the verifications, there's a whole lot of PSP verifications never added, maybe adding them more frequently can be a motivation for other collectors to dump and verify all their stuff. I can understand perfectly that every one of us have a lot of "real life" problems and maybe more important things to do during a single work day, that's why i would like to help you, at least with the PSP, PS1 and PS2 submissions, my favourite systems. I've dumped a lot of games already for these three systems and i guess i should know almost everything about them, i can't be online 24/7 but i'm offering to you my free time because i really want to see this database growing every day. If in doubt, i'm in contact with the other mods so asking for help and learning everything it's not a problem to me.

Plextor: PX-W4012TU, PX-W5224TA, Premium, PX-716SA, PX-716A || LG GDR-8164B || Lite-On SOHD-167D
HP (Toshiba/Samsung): TS-H353A - Kreon FW || HP (Hitachi/LG): BH40N - crossflashed with LG BH16NS40 FW || Sony Optiarc AD-7280S

Lizard is highly detailed and one of the founding members of VGPC. He would be a great asset. I agree more mods are the solution, as long as the quality of the mods are high. Lizard meets the qualifications, and his submissions have always been highly detailed and accurate.

All my posts and submission data are released into Public Domain / CC0.

Agree 100%.  He would be a great addition, and currently we don't really have anyone who is the 'point' person or expert on PSP.  We need more mods, and as long as the specific individuals are committed and detail-oriented, good people, it is all good.

Maybe they will listen to you all. I requested this a few months ago and was totally ignored. Please make Lizard a mod as I had requested previously. We could use the help in the forums in general.

Knowing Lizard for such a long time, I will agree with everyone that he is a welcome addition to the moderator team to speed up the work!

Salviamo la cultura videoludica italiana.

Im late for this! I not only consider Tony a great friend but a fucking great candidate for moderation. He has proven himself on Playstation stuff for GOOD, we all should remember the work he did with his collection.

Give him a chance!!! WE NEED HIM!!! (Psp is having some real problems on submissions)

@Lizard, please read this:
http://forum.redump.org/topic/20249/ (important !!! people assured they read it but still did this mistake)

Everything else you will figure out on your own or with some help if needed, welcome to the staff crew.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

iR0b0t wrote:

@Lizard, please read this:
http://forum.redump.org/topic/20249/ (important !!! people assured they read it but still did this mistake)

Everything else you will figure out on your own or with some help if needed, welcome to the staff crew.

Thank you! I'll try to do my best smile

Plextor: PX-W4012TU, PX-W5224TA, Premium, PX-716SA, PX-716A || LG GDR-8164B || Lite-On SOHD-167D
HP (Toshiba/Samsung): TS-H353A - Kreon FW || HP (Hitachi/LG): BH40N - crossflashed with LG BH16NS40 FW || Sony Optiarc AD-7280S

Lizard wrote:

Thank you! I'll try to do my best smile

Try to start checking your own entries, whether all your submissions were properly added with all the ringcodes smile