I have roughly 100 USA IBM PC Compatible games (I can take a picture if necessary) and would like to contibute to the project.  DiscImageCreator doesn't say whether it supports or doesn't support my Plextor W124TSi SCSI CDRW Drive.  If it doesn't work there is no reason to create an account for me as I probably won't buy another plextor drive.

Hi, that model of Plextor is not compatible with dumping CD-Roms: http://wiki.redump.org/index.php?title= … F_CD-Audio

If you have any DVD-Roms, they can be dumped with ANY drive model (no Plextor necessary).

All my posts and submission data are released into Public Domain / CC0.

Unfortunately these are all CD.

If i understood you right your application for an account is no longer needed then?!

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

Correct, I do not need an account.  If I come across a Plextor drive that works then I will request an account again.

Maybe worth to test this drive first? You can't judge by the list only.

Ok you can move forward with creating an account for me.  I just picked up a Plextor PX-716SA.

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping-Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord