I want to reqeust an account for this nice project. Using this site for years now and want to come a bit closer now.
I have at least 1 missing IBM PC in my hand.

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping-Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

Warning! The following errors must be corrected before a new password can be sent:

There is no user registered with the email address ********@gmx.de

Well, I think it's because the typo ********@fmx.de I wrote last time.
Sorry for that, please add me again.

Edit:

Someone is already registered with the username Golfe. The username you entered is too similar. The username must differ from that by at least one alphanumerical character (a-z or 0-9). Please choose another username.

Now I can't have my username back... Sorry for braking the system that hard big_smile

I don't get the e-mail for setting my password.

Unable to confirm security token. A likely cause for this is that some time passed between when you first entered the page and when you submitted a form or clicked a link. If that is the case and you would like to continue with your action, please click the Confirm button. Otherwise, you should click the Cancel button to return to where you were.

sad

Happy new year, and again sorry for all that trouble

'Golfe' is correct. I use this on international places.
So I put Golfe in the Username field and my entire german email in the password field and it says 'Incorrect username and/or password.'

Maybe the @ breaks the password system?

Worked!
Thank you very much.