Myself and several others have submitted DVD-V's and they're always slow to be added. Slow = higher chance of MIA. Can we get a new Mod to handle these? ajshell offered to do it a while back and is a very detailed person, so I recommend him.

If this could be not yet another redump issue swept under the rug, that would be awesome of course.

All my posts and submission data are released into Public Domain / CC0.

Yes, please.
I myself dumped a DVD Video and it's taking quite a long time to be submitted.
I fully agree with user7.

Salviamo la cultura videoludica italiana.

I'm ok with him.

It seems as though I'm a mod now.

Thank you.

Don't ban me bro! Thanks to the redump mod team. I've known AJ for a while now and he's a very detailed person, great decision.

All my posts and submission data are released into Public Domain / CC0.

6 (edited by ajshell1 2018-12-06 01:44:19)

Okay. Serious question for everyone:

Does anyone care if people don't specifiy if discs have RCE protection?

Because DICUI doesn't specifiy if it has it or not.

I'm convinced that it's rare enough that we probably won't every run into one, and that the only reason we've marked it in some discs is because DVD Decrypter included it in their scan

I'd love to hear the insight of other people

Right now its okay to not have it checked, but on the long term we should find a way to include it into the logs without having to run the dvd-decrypter.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

iR0b0t wrote:

Right now its okay to not have it checked, but on the long term we should find a way to include it into the logs without having to run the dvd-decrypter.

I absolutely agree