Hello!  I found redump.org a few weeks ago when looking for a way to read discs in their entirety before selling them.  This is an amazing service, and I would be happy to be a part of it.  I volunteer at a thrift store, in charge of collecting, assembling, testing and selling their video games.  Because discs come in all conditions, from pristine to coaster, I am especially interested in full reads, and verifies where possible, so I can resell the games with confidence (and for fair value).  Discs are always getting donated, so while it may not always be the rarest discs I come across, I can still offer plenty of double-checks and triple-checks of any system I am capable of reading.  I've confirmed I can read PS2 discs and I've just finished softmodding a Wii with the Homebrew Channel and the CleanRip app.  I've got a few original XBoxes to play with, and I plan on softmodding one of them for disc reads as well.

Looking forward to be of service, if you want!

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping-Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)