So, probably you already know who I am.
I spoke with some people from VGPC who are also dumpers here (diego-rbb-93 and TonyLizard, cheers guys) and they convinced me that co-operation is in the best interests of everyone, regardless of past bad blood.

What I am proposing for starters is to contribute in your PSP stuff. This is a system I like and Redump dumping method is same as NoIntro. I have been contributing to them for several years already, so I guess submitting the same dumps to Redump is easy and beneficial to all.

I have a nice collection, about 200 UMDs right now. With TonyLizard we already identified several that are missing from your DB and the rest would probably be useful as verifies too.
If this goes well, we can always expand in the future to other systems, but let's try to start somewhere...

2 (edited by diego-rbb-93 2018-10-22 10:21:43)

Maddog wrote:

So, probably you already know who I am.
I spoke with some people from VGPC who are also dumpers here (diego-rbb-93 and TonyLizard, cheers guys) and they convinced me that co-operation is in the best interests of everyone, regardless of past bad blood.

What I am proposing for starters is to contribute in your PSP stuff. This is a system I like and Redump dumping method is same as NoIntro. I have been contributing to them for several years already, so I guess submitting the same dumps to Redump is easy and beneficial to all.

I have a nice collection, about 200 UMDs right now. With TonyLizard we already identified several that are missing from your DB and the rest would probably be useful as verifies too.
If this goes well, we can always expand in the future to other systems, but let's try to start somewhere...

Please, he's doing great efforts to help us. I ask everyone who has any complain to leave behind any possible bad feeling and apreciate Maddog's efforts. Lot of stuff he's adding, he already dumped it on No Intro and he's helping again.

Since VGPC was born we have made big efforts to make everyone jump in no matter what problems ocurred long ago and that have let us double the material already preserved in the last months under good conditions.

The same way i ask iRobot to give him soon a Dumper status so he can add easily all his PSP Stuff in New Disc bar.

Welcome Maddog, me and my mates wish the best to you and your work! We apreciate as well your efforts over other systems preservation in the past, thanks!

Quite surprising.

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

It's a very important moment to see champions of preservation come together. Much respect Maddog <3

All my posts and submission data are released into Public Domain / CC0.

Thanks for the kind words and for accepting me. Submitted some dumps already as promised.