Hello everyone!

While trying to back up the favorite games of my childhood, I ran into the issue of copy protection and how to make sure I'm not wasting my time on bad copies. Looking for answers, I stumbled upon dizzzy77's introduction to your video game preservation quest and began reading into it. It didn't take long for me to want to participate so I started fumbling around with DIC, comparing some dumps to info already on your site and of course, walking into issues.

I wish to do my part. I have a lot of CD binders with classic German PC games lying around, waiting to be saved from disc rot, and I have a shiny old PX-760A coming in the mail, too. :)

But obviously, I need some help from more experienced people like you, which is only part of the reason I want to participate in this exciting forum.

Thank you for your consideration!

Welcome, obtain your password here.

(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping-Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

Sep 10, 2018

It seems that I can't register on the forums properly, because I don't receive an email after requesting my password setup.

This is my account request topic. I've used that link provided two times now, but did not receive said mail.

I received this message from you via email. You do have a dumper status already and your Last visit was: Yesterday 20:31:16

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)