I'm back again with really stupid questions... I'm really tired lately so it's probably me being stupid, but now that I have access to the dumper role and can create new discs via the form... what's going on with the Ring and BCA fields? They appear to be just free text. Which ring am I putting in there first? The front or back? In which format? How do I put the BCA in a text field? Hexadecimal?

a) make comments for the ring info positioning, like here, mods will adjust everything based on your comments.
b) any other formats should be to find here.

*note: newdisc form is for NEW/FRESH entries only. you can use the quicksearch option to compare your hashes agains the database, example here.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

Oof... well, I hope I just did that right, then. I have this feeling that I broke everything...

Would be better to put the ring info into the "Ring" textfield.

Pokémon Battle Revolution serial is not the right one, we need one from the disc cover itself, barcode does not seem complete as well.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

Ah, so the serial refers to the one on the cover and the box and not the one on the disc? Or maybe I've confused myself even more.

Anyway, I have a photo of the back cover here, which should clear up what the serial is and the barcode, just to make sure I didn't miss anything somehow. As you can see there's kinda... two serials?

You can note all the serials you can find + their location.

If you meant to upload the backcover, then you missed it smile

AAAGGGHHH

It's that thing where you have to click "add file" after uploading. Not used to that.

Post's attachments

PHOTO_20180405_224221.jpg 1.12 mb, 13 downloads since 2018-04-05 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Thanks.

Please double check the highlighted stuff:

Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion XL

Mastering Code (back): 312C2901 RVL-SQLP-0A-0 JPN S0
Mastering SID Code (back): IFPI LL38
Mould SID Code (back): IFPI HHSK
Additional Mould Text (back): MADE IN JAPAN
Toolstamp (back): None (PAL)
Mould SID Code (front): IFPI HHSP
Additional Mould Text (front): None / MADE IN JAPAN

Pokémon Battle Revolution

serial on the disc required

Mastering Code (back): E10J2810 RVL-SC7Z-0A-A USA S0
Mastering SID Code (back): IFPI LL09
Mould SID Code (back): IFPI V9D2
Additional Mould Text (back): MADE IN USA PDMC.CA
Toolstamp (back): M1S1
Mould SID Code (front): IFPI V9P6
Additional Mould Text (front): None

Cartoon Network: PTE is PAL and says MADE IN JAPAN, yes.

The mastering code on Pokemon Battle Revolution definitely isn't that, because that's the USA version... the serial on the disc is RVL-RPBP-EUR, which I thought I entered in there along with the PAL ring stuff.

Meg, i took all that from your WIP submissions smile

I am affraid we will need some pics to make things clear.

I will move this topic to Dumps subforum, maybe somebody else will be able to sort things out better than me wink

Maybe just stick to the forum post template shown here:
http://wiki.redump.org/index.php?title= … Cube_/_Wii

The disc form is useful but I'm always afraid ill have a typo somewhere and once its submitted theres no way to see or edit the info you submitted via the form.