1 (edited by Nanoman6666 2018-02-08 17:35:15)

Hello guys,
I was wondering if this game matches a dump in the database or if it is undumped: https://www.ebay.com/itm/SONY-PlayStati … SwGwlaJmIi
I can't find it on any list on Internet, I always find the hebrew version of FIFA 2000 but not the FIFA 99 one...
Moreover, I checked and the Barcode seems different (I didn't see any serial on the covers pictures, or maybe I am just blind?).
Can somebody confirm my thoughts?
Thanks for your answers!

2 (edited by user7 2018-02-08 17:44:34)

> Can somebody confirm my thoughts?

I can confirm that I love you! Dude that's SO MUCH for sharing this! Bought. Will redump.

Super weird there's no serial number on this! I hope it's a new rom and not just hebrew art... but we will see when it arrives smile

All my posts and submission data are released into Public Domain / CC0.

3 (edited by Nanoman6666 2018-02-08 17:47:10)

user7 wrote:

> Can somebody confirm my thoughts?

I can confirm that I love you! Dude that's SO MUCH for sharing this! Bought. Will redump.

No problem lol, I was trying to find the FIFA 2000 hebrew version on eBay, but I found this one instead, so that's good ^^.

And yes, I was also thinking that is weird to not find any serial... All we can do is wait now smile .

For sure, I hope I didn't snipe a disc you wanted to purchase. I don't plan on keeping it anyway, so if you want it I'll resell it to you for what I paid for it after I dump it. I just didn't want to see it get away... who knows if it will ever be found again lol!

5 (edited by Nanoman6666 2018-02-08 18:17:51)

user7 wrote:

For sure, I hope I didn't snipe a disc you wanted to purchase. I don't plan on keeping it anyway, so if you want it I'll resell it to you for what I paid for it after I dump it. I just didn't want to see it get away... who knows if it will ever be found again lol!

Don't worry, I don't want it so much lol, if I would bought it, it would only be for dumping purpose like you, so you can sell it to anybody you want ^^. And you did the right decision I think, because as you said we aren't sure to see it anymore...

Cool, I'll dump do scans then resell to buy more then.

Good luck looking for FIFA 2000, very cool someone is keeping an eye out for it smile

7 (edited by olofolleola4 2018-02-08 19:04:23)

Let us see:
Electronic Arts ID: EAX06101513D (Disc), EAX06101513IF (Front Cover), EAT06101513IB (Back Cover)
Serial: SLES-01584? (Downloaded the picture of the disc and changed both brightness and contrast)
Probably matches this one: http://redump.org/disc/1004/

Main ODDs: Parabola GNU/Linux: PLEXTOR CD-R PREMIUM 1.07 (+30) | BD ODD with PCB Revision JB8 2015.05.08 (+6) | BD ODD with PCB Revision BD WRITER BOARD REV:02 (+6) | BCA Reading: PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-105 1.30 (+48).
I've got access to approx. 200 different ODDs and a scanner supporting 3 200 x 6 400 DPI.
Blue = Additional information. Red = Change/update information

I see the serial now, I think you're right. Damn. Oh well.

Damn, if you are right, sorry for this...

Eh no problemo. I should be able to resell it. It's the only Hebrew packaging I've seen so far so it's worth a look.

Keep up the hunt for the other FIFA though. Super happy to have you helping look for that.

Verifications and additional information is always nice to have smile

Main ODDs: Parabola GNU/Linux: PLEXTOR CD-R PREMIUM 1.07 (+30) | BD ODD with PCB Revision JB8 2015.05.08 (+6) | BD ODD with PCB Revision BD WRITER BOARD REV:02 (+6) | BCA Reading: PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-105 1.30 (+48).
I've got access to approx. 200 different ODDs and a scanner supporting 3 200 x 6 400 DPI.
Blue = Additional information. Red = Change/update information

This lead me to find another old auction, new serial number identified! https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322927208287

13 (edited by Nanoman6666 2018-02-13 08:55:24)

user7 wrote:

This lead me to find another old auction, new serial number identified! https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322927208287

Nice find, and since it's a new serial, it's better ! I expect hebrew games will reserve us some more surprise !
Just a question : Are you the guy who bought this game, or is it a random guy? It is to know if I can expect a future dump or if we have to wait for it to reappear on eBay...

I don't expect to find any more hebrew language games to be honest. Soccer is very popular in Israel I believe, maybe more FIFAs? If there were a lot more games I think more would have come to light by now. I think it is like Russia or South Korea for PSX, not enough money to make from the market at the time for localization.

Yeah, to be honest,  I think so too, I've seen a lot of hebrew games on various platforms, but, except some PC games and  these 2 PSX games, they were all standard european version...

user7 wrote:

I think it is like Russia or South Korea for PSX, not enough money to make from the market at the time for localization.

There are enough Korean releases, but they aren't widely known and are quite rare.

Hmmm do you have more info? Perhaps serial numbers?

Wiki missing list has 10, but those are the ones that are known and "googleable". I'd assume there are at least 11 SLPM-885xx ones, at least 4 SLKA ones and probably a few PxPX ones. That gives us 16+ titles, at least.

Mega CD has around 15-20 Korean titles (though, those are Jap CDs with Korean covers, just like Korean carts for MD with Jap PCBs inside), Saturn has 20 Korean titles, 3DO should have around the same (maybe a little more).

FIFA 99 needed the ringcode anyway, it's worth verifying. smile