I am the founder/creator of PSP Demo Center(Now retired), a community site dedicated to the preservation of PSP demos that have been released world wide since 2004. I am currently continuing the preservation of PSP demos making them available for download to users both through Android devices, web browsers, and the PSP browser. All demos are automatically downloaded and installed using the PSP's browser or as a zip through the other portals. I would like to contribute what I have here for preservation.

You can find the descendant site of PSP Demo Center here:

pspdemoarchive.com

I have maintained an archive of over 275 demos on my portable harddrive over the years and take pride in making them available for others to enjoy and experience the fun that the PSP once offered.

Great work, love the site!

All discs will have to be "redump"ed from their source to be added here to ensure they are done 100% perfectly. Here is the PSP dumping guide http://wiki.redump.org/index.php?title= … n_Portable

All my posts and submission data are released into Public Domain / CC0.

You're welcome, please obtain your password here.

(also check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

A NOTE: please make sure not to post any download links for images.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

It's been awhile but I still have all of these demos that I would like to donate somewhere for preservation purposes. I no longer have the ability to maintain a site to keep them readily available to all both present and future. All demo's are in EBOOT format and work on official firmware 6.61. Any ideas?

I don't think it is possible to recover the original iso images from eboots. Unless you still have the discs and a will to redump them properly (or to lend them to someone), these aren't really useful for us.

pdcfounder_sketch wrote:

It's been awhile but I still have all of these demos that I would like to donate somewhere for preservation purposes. I no longer have the ability to maintain a site to keep them readily available to all both present and future. All demo's are in EBOOT format and work on official firmware 6.61. Any ideas?

Redump uses .ISO format, so it can't put these in its' dats.
I would suggest making an account on archive.org and upload all there.
In most cases, Archive is a good home for things like this and anyone with an interest in them can locate and download.