- The installer lets the user choose which components (e.g. FLAC or CDRDAO) he wants to install
- Replacement with newer Accurate Rip DLL, FLAC Executable and the WMA Encoder Script
- Added two more languages to the installer
- Fixed the AccurateRip log info, where something is exactly 10
- Fixed a crash on detecting gaps for silence on mixed mode CDs
- Fixed the wrong export of the flag %F of the entire database to DB Text
- Probably something else
Thanks, the link and EAC version in the guide have been updated.
Themabus, does this version fix any of the issues that you reported to him in the forums?
5 (edited by ssjkakaroto 2008-02-01 12:42:56)
It would be great if one of the redump.org gurus wrote an accurate cuesheet generator/gap detector for us... :hint:hint: