Recentaly Installed a Wiikey in my nintendo Wii so whats the correct procedure for backing up according to the standard used on the redump project?

PSX'D OFF!!

I think the only way to dump Wii games is with specific LG drives + DVDInfoPro

Hi ps2gamer,

Unfortunately malicious hackers made the wiikey development team take their site down, otherwise they had a config disc to burn that would dump them, to dump with the wii itself you need a SD Gecko adapter and SD card. Again unfortunately I don't know where to find that software without their site but you can try this...

http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=48631  -- It's another SD dumper for the wii made by emukid, I guess it came out before the wiikey one. Need the same equipment

Easy way to test it is dump the same gamecube games you dumped the other way and wii games already dumped I guess.

A mod might be able to tell you more.

Three years and still going strong.

ssjkakaroto wrote:

I think the only way to dump Wii games is with specific LG drives + DVDInfoPro

rawdump and friidump also dump wii games... I use rawdump to dump gamecube games.

lol i have a sd gecko and a sd card smile thats how i dump my gamecube

again thanks pepsi reading ....

PSX'D OFF!!

hmm again how do you boot a config disc up to boot the wii dumping dols sad

PSX'D OFF!!

I don't know, I don't have a modified Wii sorry.

found a intresting article here

http://forums.nintendo-scene.com/index.php?topic=1349.0

other members might benifit from it

PSX'D OFF!!

update: this method dumps gc exactly as the sdload method
so cube games match the database ones i will try a wii tomorrow cause its slooooooow

need to see if a mate can loan me one of the games in the database to if theres a match smile

PSX'D OFF!!

10 (edited by pepsidrinker 2008-01-30 18:39:55)

Nice, once you tested it, can you add on to the wii guide please?