For what its worth, I could re-dump a lot of my wii dumps using cleanrip, which would give me a lot of missing bca data, would this be something you are interested in getting into the database, only discs I am a dumper of with currently no bca data, would be the discs to re-dump.

He who controls the SPICE... controls the UNIVERSE!
The SPICE must flow.

Only if you are able to afford your free time for that, tossEAC smile

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

iR0b0t wrote:

Only if you are able to afford your free time for that, tossEAC smile

OK will see how it goes, 15 mins per disc is ok by me, it beats 2hr15mins using the pc method.

The SPICE must flow.

Requesting a cleanrip update to add a bca only option could save a lot of time & drive wear & would give you a chance to ask about the freeloader problem.

They should change my name to IdeaMan. I don't actually do stuff I only come up with the ideas. Nobody listens to them for some reason. Maybe they are bad ideas. BadIdeasMan.

Custom title?

tossEAC, if you do the redumps please keep cleanrip's dumping logs too, in order to be able to assign the bca data to the right disc later. Thanks.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

I will do, started dumping them tonight, will post some of them a bit later on, when the pen drive is full.

The SPICE must flow.

Tacking onto this thread -- just started to dump several of my own games as well using CleanRip (thx again for the feedback, tossi). Will include my BCA data as well. Mine are US-based dumps.

Cheers!
-MrTikki-

ATAPI iHBS212 2 HL05 (+6) | LG BH16NS40 (+6) | Plextor PX-W4824TA (+98) | Plextor PX-708A (+30)