1 (edited by tossEAC 2016-08-27 07:14:06)

How do you dump freeloader, I have tried clean rip but it doesn't work, I have both versions, USA and Euro, but both discs give up at the same place, 31.0 MB (32,571,392 bytes).

Any idea's why smile Thanks, it created a 64 byte bca file as well.

He who controls the SPICE... controls the UNIVERSE!
The SPICE must flow.

Also, don't know why but the scene rips are  4,699,979,776 , which is strange as it is only an 8cm disc. Probably irrelevant to smile

The SPICE must flow.

I recall being unable to dump an Action Replay a few years ago. Maybe all Datel's gc/wii discs have this problem? I wasn't able to find any such discs in the database yet.

You could try asking the author. If you mention it's for redump they'd prolly help.

http://www.gc-forever.com/forums/viewto … amp;t=1432

tossEAC wrote:

Also, don't know why but the scene rips are  4,699,979,776 , which is strange as it is only an 8cm disc. Probably irrelevant to smile

They seem to pad them for some reason. I noticed the skyward sword fixer release was the same way. I think it's to insure that the burned disc gets filled out completely for better compatibility.

Its already dumped here @ redump, but it has to be done on a wii, but not sure how. If you need to use the program I think you do, I might need a gecko card, which I have anyway.

The SPICE must flow.

Bump, can anyone tell me how the Freeloader disc was dumped that is in the database, and if I need a dol, give me the dol, thanks.

The SPICE must flow.

I am pretty sure its a gamecube optical media and not wii optical media, therefore it is currently in a wrong system, and it has the same mastering layer structure and you won't be able to dump it, tossEAC.

I will hide this disc, as it is obviously undumpable, at least at this point.

http://redump.org/disc/13687/

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

ok, so that dump in the database is it bad and your sure it is un-dumpable, I am sure it doesn't dump the normal ways, but got told it had to be done on a wii.

The SPICE must flow.

I have seen people talking about it, but nobody was ever able to get an answer on how the dumpers managed to dump those.

I am assuming it does not work at all.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)