I have a pile of PAL Saturn games I would like to dump, by question is, how?

I think the majority will be verifications, but wont know for sure till I dump them.

Should I dump them with DiscImageCreator to begin with, then see if it matches something in the database, if it does I could then post my verifications, I would then be able to see which games are new dumps if any, the new dumps could then be dumped with something else to see if it matches the first dump with DIC.

I can read the rings and also provide scans if that makes it easier.

Let me know. smile taa.

He who controls the SPICE... controls the UNIVERSE!
The SPICE must flow.

Nice to hear that you also have SAT stuff.. DIC should be fine, try and verify some games.

3 (edited by tossEAC 2016-03-19 23:23:01)

Thanks will see about doing them soon.

Good news, I was looking for were the disks I was going to dump were, couldn't find them any were, but looked really hard in every nook and cranny, it turned out they were in my bedroom in the corner of the shelves I have on my wall, I have stuff stashed all over my house, but I found them after about 30 minutes of hunting, phew.

The SPICE must flow.

http://forum.redump.org/post/29778/#p29778 -- do you still have those?

Especially, [T-2301G] The Hyper Golf: Devil's Course, [T-6009G] Yuushun Classic Road and [T-21601G] The Tower?

F1ReB4LL wrote:

http://forum.redump.org/post/29778/#p29778 -- do you still have those?

Especially, [T-2301G] The Hyper Golf: Devil's Course, [T-6009G] Yuushun Classic Road and [T-21601G] The Tower?

Of course smile I very rarely sell anything.

The SPICE must flow.

I'm a bit tired now but after a sleep I will do you some photos of my games, hopefully good enough for you to zoom in on the spine and serial, then you can tell me what to dump or check to see if it matches or doesn't match redump, is that ok.

The SPICE must flow.

Found a new Dump/Disc, Loaded (Europe), what next smile

Is this a new dump as well, Sentimental Graffiti (Japan) (Disc 2) (Second Window) (6M)

The SPICE must flow.

I too have some USA games that are on the missing list and would like to contribute. But I don't have a Plextor drive is that required? Would this one work if I purchased it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Plextor-PX-716U … SwtJZXXLJs

meestercoffee wrote:

But I don't have a Plextor drive is that required?

Unless you want to bother with swapping - yes.

meestercoffee wrote:

Would this one work if I purchased it?

Yes.

F1ReB4LL wrote:
meestercoffee wrote:

But I don't have a Plextor drive is that required?

Unless you want to bother with swapping - yes.

meestercoffee wrote:

Would this one work if I purchased it?

Yes.

Awesome got one ordered, thanks. Is the DiscImageCreator sticky still the proper instructions to use in this forum?

meestercoffee wrote:

Awesome got one ordered, thanks. Is the DiscImageCreator sticky still the proper instructions to use in this forum?

DIC and PerfectRip (for confirmation) for Saturn, yes.