Have they all been added? With this set, I see Beatmania II DX 10th Style and Mai-Otome HiME have been added, but that's not quite the order I did things: in between those two should be GFDM Masterpiece Silver, and after Mai-Otome should be Beatmania II DX 12.

The reason I ask is because there was once an issue with my Puyo Puyo Fever dump where I was pretty sure it was added, but it either disappeared or never actually made it. Since there's a gap and a missing dump, and it seems the site has moved on to adding other types of dumps, I'm just making sure that everything registered smile

Looks like they are either in the pipeline or maybe gone walkies, but thanks for dumping these, especially the Mai-Otome HiME disc.

He who controls the SPICE... controls the UNIVERSE!
The SPICE must flow.

Neither. I had to find the proper Konami ID codes for each of the Konami dumps, since they were not submitted and I ran out of time to complete. They all processed now.

4 (edited by Egen 2016-06-11 04:32:22)

Aaaaah, sorry about that, I always forget those identifiers (mostly, I don't care about them). Next time I'll try hard to remember them, although next time will be really far off from now and I'll probably forget by then... hmm Thank you for adding them.

And tossEAC, no problem, Mai-Otome looked like a cool game and I believe I won it for a dollar so I couldn't pass it up.

definitely not worth passing up, I like the Anime, so I like the anime game.

He who controls the SPICE... controls the UNIVERSE!
The SPICE must flow.