High, gotta ask, as I am starting to get paranoid, are you ever going to add any of my verification dumps, I have been waiting VERY patiently for a VERY long time to have some/all/any of my verification dumps to be added.

Yes it may be a big job, but not any were as big as it was for me to, buy, clean, dump, and collect data for.

He who controls the SPICE... controls the UNIVERSE!
The SPICE must flow.

2 (edited by Jackal 2016-05-29 13:00:37)

I can only speak for myself and I have no time for digging through huge forum topics with dozens/hundreds of verifications.. It's a manual and very tedious process. There are still a bunch of them, dating back to 2014 or so.. They won't go anywhere, but it could still take some time before someone adds them.

Apparently Enker, F1ReB4LL, iR0b0t, Nexy, ack2121, gorelord4e, usurper don't have any time for this either.

Nice to know, so is it just my verifications not being added or are everyone's being ignored. Sucks big time.

The SPICE must flow.

It's not just your dumps, take a look here: http://forum.redump.org/forum/11/dumps/

Gore has its own project (and even now he's busy in RL upto the August), ack is new and only adds ps2 dumps (including yours), iR0b0t doesn't have a time even to read any PMs, Nexy only adds his own PC dumps, Jackal also mostly adds PC, dunno about Enker and Usurper. I've almost finished with the earlier PCE submissions, checking fuzzball's PSX verifications atm, then will process the Saturn ones (yours and Hustle's).

I'll start working on all the PS2 stuff in the forums shortly tosseac!

I added some topics earlier, but some are huge or have lots of unneeded info, which doesn't make adding easy.
I saw fuzzball's dumps, but I thought only DIC dumps are accepted for verifies, right?

I only do PC dumps, as it's the only stuff I know enough about to add. I'm massively busy IRL right now and I just don't have the time, but I'm still checking in and will resume dumping/adding dumps when life permits.

Plextor PX-760A 1.07 (+30) : Plextor PX-716SA 1.11 (+30) : Plextor PX-W5224A 1.04 (+30) : Plextor PX-W4824 1.07 (+30) : Plextor PX-W4012TA 1.07 (+98) : Plextor PX-W1610TA (+99) : Plextor PX-W1210TA 1.10 (+99) : Lite-On LTR-48246S (+6) : Lite-On LTR-52246S (+6) : Lite-On LH-20A1H LL0DN (+6) : BenQ DW1655 BCIB (+618) : ASUS DRW-2014L1 1.02 (+6) : Yamaha CRW-F1 (+733) : Optiarc SA-7290H5 1H44 (+48) : ASUS BW-16D1HT 3.02 (+6)

Thanks, I will just wait it out smile Its not life or death.

The SPICE must flow.

Here is one way to make it easier on every body.

Add a recent changes history like you have for the recent dumps. Make it easy to quickly identify whats changed. Make it visible to everyone (or at least reg users) and put it on the homepage along with the recent dumps.

Now you have easy oversight and more transparency to the changes made. Therefore you can afford to add more mods. Maybe do temporary stints so people with a lot of crap decaying in the forums can take care of it themselves. It becomes easy to monitor one or two new/temporary mods with the above changes.

If someone makes a mistake or oversteps their bounds PM them.

If someone makes a questionable change then make a forum post and discuss it. The current system is backwards.

(Yea yea iRobot is too busy to do web coding right now I know. But it's a good idea for future I think)

I'm waiting more than year for PS2 and PSP verifications sad

MigaMan wrote:

Here is one way to make it easier on every body.

Add a recent changes history like you have for the recent dumps. Make it easy to quickly identify whats changed. Make it visible to everyone (or at least reg users) and put it on the homepage along with the recent dumps.

Now you have easy oversight and more transparency to the changes made. Therefore you can afford to add more mods. Maybe do temporary stints so people with a lot of crap decaying in the forums can take care of it themselves. It becomes easy to monitor one or two new/temporary mods with the above changes.

If someone makes a mistake or oversteps their bounds PM them.

If someone makes a questionable change then make a forum post and discuss it. The current system is backwards.

(Yea yea iRobot is too busy to do web coding right now I know. But it's a good idea for future I think)

http://redump.org/feeds/recentchanges/rss/ ? and also mods can see a history log with changes

Enker wrote:

I saw fuzzball's dumps, but I thought only DIC dumps are accepted for verifies, right?

Multi-track dumps won't get a green flag, yes. 1-track PSX (but only PSX and maybe PS2 CD) dumps are ok to be green, but the more important part is to add all the new serials and editions and remove them from the PSX missing list on wiki.

Well, another year and my dumps are still waiting in almost never moving queue sad

Is there any particular reason for new verifications to be added before the ones from 2014?

The new ones are on the first page, the ones from 2014 aren't unless they've been bumped. smile

^^^^ pretty much smile

Once something falls off the second page it's in No Mod's Land.

@ssjkakaroto  If there is something specific you want them to look at, try PMing one of the mods. Sometimes perfectly valid dumps fall through the cracks and they'll add them if you bring them to their attention.

Of course they'll "fall through the cracks" if only the first page of that forum is looked into.

@mods: Seriously, if you're already going to waste precious time of your life to add some dumps, please go from oldest to newest. The dumpers have also wasted their precious time to post the info.

PS: I'm not even talking about any of my dumps. It just bothers me that redumps that aren't even a week old are being added while 2+ years redumps are just forgotten there.