I will be doing some dumping soon, probably over the next few days.

I will split anything new from verifications and post/add what I get.

Will use latest DIC, and keep the small files it creates, logs etc. etc.

Hoping once I have everything dumped or verified, I can organise my collection (properly) into alphabetical redump order smile At the moment I can only arrange half my Japanese discs because that is all I have dumped.

Got given some new cupboards for storing games in which should keep the nicotine dust at bay, so going through a lot of stuff cleaning and organising stuff better, nothing beats being totally organised, or totally clean smile

He who controls the SPICE... controls the UNIVERSE!
The SPICE must flow.

Subdump subs would be useful as well.

Don't they take about 2hrs per disc to make, like when I dumped neo-cd games?

The SPICE must flow.

No, use the latest build, it should be going fast enough. Depending on the disc size, clean disc + full disc = ~80mins.

If the first loop needs more than 25-30mins you can abort dumping, just wait till the first loop is ready and abort dumping on the second loop, then submit all you get from it.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

Sounds ok, few things.

Could you point me to a link for the subdump programme (+instructions)

Am I correct in assuming that disc condition makes a big difference, so in the case of discs I have cleaned, I am correct in assuming the better I get the disc surface, the quicker and better it is for the subdump dump.

And I am ok to dump anything that's a verification the normal way with the latest DIC, and if all matches, submit.

Thanks

The SPICE must flow.