1 (edited by olofolleola4 2015-07-16 20:10:44)

I recently got access to two different disc repair machines.

The disc repair machines in question is JFJ Easy Pro Plus+ and Disc-Go-Devil from Disc Go Technologies, Inc.

JFJ Easy Pro Plus+:
This machine seems to be good, so far I haven't had any problems with it (see the Note-section below), and all of the discs that I have tried to repair works great and looks a lot better than before.

Note:
If you use the coarse sandpaper, you're going to remove any markings that you could feel with your fingernail from the outer edge of the disc into and including the Mastering Code. This might also include the use of soft sandpaper and/or the buffering pad, I'm not sure at the moment.
So, I think you should note/scan/photo that kind of information (Ring code) before you are going to send those kind of discs to someone/company that is going to repair your disc(s).

I'm going to try out the Disc-Go-Devil machine later next week, so I'll provide more information about that disc repair machine when I'm done testing it.

Main ODDs: Parabola GNU/Linux: PLEXTOR CD-R PREMIUM 1.07 (+30) | BD ODD with PCB Revision JB8 2015.05.08 (+6) | BD ODD with PCB Revision BD WRITER BOARD REV:02 (+6) | BCA Reading: PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-105 1.30 (+48).
I've got access to approx. 200 different ODDs and a scanner supporting 3 200 x 6 400 DPI.
Blue = Additional information. Red = Change/update information

I get 99% of discs repaired using a drill, shoe polish and a buffing pad, and then novus2 to restore the surface to look and feel like new, I do have a collection of ones with deep scratches, which some could probably be repaired if your interested let me know, would be nice as some are un dumped, if you repair them I could possibly dump them.

He who controls the SPICE... controls the UNIVERSE!
The SPICE must flow.

PM usurper, he was looking for a polishing machine as well and bought "Disc Buddy" (semi-professional wet polishing machine), so he could help you to make the right decision (if you want to buy one for yourself) smile