I was wondering if it would be possible to be granted Dumper status. I've submitted rips before of some games but they were never added to the database. With dumper status, I would be able to add all the information myself. It would also be nice if other people could verify my work, this way I can be sure my dumps are perfectly accurate. Please let me know if I have to do anything to be granted this status.

You do realize that dumper status doesn't give you rights to add anything directly? It gives you access to a form for submitting the games. A moderator still has to check through all information for the dump and after that it gets added to the database.

I have gone to the retirement home

GreyFox wrote:

You do realize that dumper status doesn't give you rights to add anything directly? It gives you access to a form for submitting the games. A moderator still has to check through all information for the dump and after that it gets added to the database.

Cool, well that would be great! Any way I can help by adding dumps and making sure they get added to the database. Thing is, I've submitted dumps before but they were never added to the database. It's really unfortunate. :-( I have some games that weren't dumped before so I would like to help.

Prod Jackal. IBM-PC is his responsibility.

I have gone to the retirement home

Asked iR0b0t to give you dumper status