I'm ***edited*** keys.

I (we) should dump the iso with MM.

And I can get the keys with 3k3y pcb + ps3 drive on my pc. ok.

I have also dumped a lot of these twice already with multiman and both dumps matched, then I just need to dump with 3k3y pcb and cancell so I can get the dkey, but I normall dump the full iso with 3k3y get the dkey, blank the bytes and then check it matches the MM dump or dumps if I had already dumped it twice with MM, and it has matched every time no bad dumps so far.

Anyway the question is, I have 3 discs which will not, under any circumstances dump with MM, the 3 discs are the only ones that I cant dump with MM ewery other disc does, its either my PS3 or the discs themselves being fairly new releases.

What I was thinking of doing was dumping it with 3k3y, getting the key, blanking the bytes to be redump compliant, then taking the checksums. As for verification, dumping with 3k3y blank the bytes and take the checksums again and see if they match.

But let me know if this cant be submitted, as it will take around 6 hrs to dump these discs using this method, and I dont want to be dissapointed if the dumps can't be submitted using this method.

He who controls the SPICE... controls the UNIVERSE!
The SPICE must flow.

Please respond ASAP as I have begun dumping them.

The discs are...

Beyond Two Souls, Tekken Hybrid and Gran Turismo 6

The SPICE must flow.

tossEAC, can't you just use isobuster? since you connect your ps3 drive with your pc it should also work.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

4 (edited by tossEAC 2014-01-12 16:30:41)

iR0b0t wrote:

tossEAC, can't you just use isobuster? since you connect your ps3 drive with your pc it should also work.

does it, wasn't sure, is their a special way, put the disc in isobuster after opening it or before.

I will dump them that way if I can sure, but I didn't know you could, I have a ps3 drive not a pc drive, will it still work, I also can't try it for 1hr as its dumping a game.

The SPICE must flow.

As far I know, you can extract the PS3 discs using a normal BD reader/writer (MediaTek based, +6 in AccurateRip list) for PC using IsoBuster. Then that special PCB and a spare BD-ROM of a PS3 remarried (you cannot reuse anymore this BD-ROM in any PS3) to extract the metadata.

Read this thread.

http://forum.redump.org/topic/13284/add … -8xredump/

Anyway, just be patient until Enker can see this thread and answer your questions.

On semi-vacation. MSF/AMSF to LBA/offset and viceversa calculator: link
To write properly occidental characters contained in japanese titles: screenshot
Spaces must be the fullwidth variant: link / screenshot

I cant resuse it anyway it is using the default keys, its from a broken ps3 I got from my friend. Its never going back in a ps3 I destroyed the ps3 the otherday, in a bad frenzy of junk destruction. That along with surge protector 2 360's 2 ps2's and some other ups that was taking up far to much precious space smile

The SPICE must flow.

You cannot use IsoBuster with the PS3 drive. The drive has to be authenticated first, which only the 3k3y app will do.

Regarding dumps/verifications using the 3k3y method, they are good, but I don't think we could accept them since the image has to be modified.  neutral

8 (edited by tossEAC 2014-01-13 17:18:02)

Can't you authenticate it first with 3k3y, then open isobuster?

Doesn't seem to, anyway the only guaranteed route is the mediatek chipset drive.

Could some one list a few models and Ill buy one.

The SPICE must flow.

iHBS112 works. I got one of those.

Lite-On iHBS212 & iHBS312 both work as well. The ASUS BW-12B1LT/ST drives should work too, but these are not confirmed.

Got myself a iHBS112 last night of ebay, thanks smile

The SPICE must flow.