I'm trying to dump a game according to this guide:
http://redump.org/guide/cddumping/

When I'm on the "Determining the combined offset" stage, I get all zeroes in the sector when I'm in EAC. I checked like 10 times, the pregap on the second track is 2 seconds, so I subtract 149 from the number in the text box and then take back another sector by clicking on the arrow, as written in the guide. I see no data on this sector or on the sectors next to it. The guide says that in this case I should try dumping with a drive with a larger offset, but I have two drives and both of them have an offset of +6. So how I can dump the game with these drives anyway?

Thanks in advance.

Assuming that it is a new dump (not added to DB yet): You own likely a game with -647 factory write offset. You need a real Plextor drive which supports D8 command or another drive which can compensate the -647 factory write offset, for example a Hitachi-LG DVD writer with +667 read offset correction.

Assuming that DB already contains that game, green status (verified dump by two or more dumpers, or one dumper and several identical discs): If DB states that factory write offset is -647, just dump the disc applying -647+6 = -641 offset correction.

On semi-vacation. MSF/AMSF to LBA/offset and viceversa calculator: link
To write properly occidental characters contained in japanese titles: screenshot
Spaces must be the fullwidth variant: link / screenshot

It's a new dump:
SLES-02926
Tiny Toon Adventures - Toonenstein Le Chateau Hante

And you're right, it probably has -647 factory write offset, because the German, PAL and NTSC versions of it all have the same offset. I don't have a Plextor drive, but I'll try to find a drive with the right offset.

How many audio tracks does this game have? Just one or more? If there is just one audio track, EAC cannot detect the pregap and will require a manual fix to prepend the missing pregap (for example, 352,800 bytes of 0x00 pattern = 2 seconds pregap = 150 sectors pregap).

On semi-vacation. MSF/AMSF to LBA/offset and viceversa calculator: link
To write properly occidental characters contained in japanese titles: screenshot
Spaces must be the fullwidth variant: link / screenshot