1 (edited by level42 2013-03-28 15:13:00)

Just a few questions, how long does it typically take dump requests to be submitted? I've got about 40 items I would like to dump into the database, most of which are currently missing from the database.

*Dumper status entitles me to dump my own games to the database, correct?

Thanks.

Duh! ... I just noticed I have dumper status ... lol Stupid me, please ignore the second half of my question.

Dumper status means you can fill in a form instead of submitting info to forums. It still has to be added by a mod, it just streamlines the process a little (discs -> new disc).

How long from the internal queue to actually in the database depends. Some mods only add certain systems, ps1 ps2 are probably quickest. if it's a popular system or the right mod about it could be in the same day.

PS3Dec (decrypt ps3 images), PS3DumpCheck (check integrity), GetKey (dump PS3 metadata), DatSplit (split redump dats), GPack (compress related images together)

jamjam wrote:

Dumper status means you can fill in a form instead of submitting info to forums. It still has to be added by a mod, it just streamlines the process a little (discs -> new disc).

How long from the internal queue to actually in the database depends. Some mods only add certain systems, ps1 ps2 are probably quickest. if it's a popular system or the right mod about it could be in the same day.

That's great, thanks for the information.

Can you please point me in the direction of this fill in form? The last request I submitted was simply in the Forums.

Thanks.

5 (edited by jamjam 2013-03-28 16:00:20)

discs -> new disc, where discs is in the menu on redump.org >> http://redump.org/newdisc/

edit: You have to be logged in.

PS3Dec (decrypt ps3 images), PS3DumpCheck (check integrity), GetKey (dump PS3 metadata), DatSplit (split redump dats), GPack (compress related images together)

jamjam wrote:

discs -> new disc, where discs is in the menu on redump.org >> http://redump.org/newdisc/

edit: You have to be logged in.

Fantastic, I didn't notice this earlier. I will proceed to use this from now on. Thank you.