I'm trying to dump PAL Space Rider which appears to have libcrypt protection. Using psxt001z --libcryptdrvfast [drive_letter] I'm getting an error reading subchannel data, so I tried using method 2 (cloneCD+psxt001z), but noticed the guide mentions I need to use v0.20 beta 12, but the link to it is broken.
I'm using 0.21 beta 1 not sure if this one works or not, before I post the dump info and to be sure the info will be correct I'd like to confirm if it's ok to use this version for both methods.

It is fully okay

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

Thanks, good to know.
I don't know how to be sure a game has libcrypt protection or not, I suppose posting the sectors.log will be enough.

If psxt001z --libcryptdrvfast is not working for any reason, do a sub dump and run psxt001z --libcrypt over the sub file. --libcryptdrvfast does not always work on certain discs.

Yeah that's what I'm doing, method 2 I was referring to is running psxt001z on a cloneCD subdump. Using cloneCD is what is suggested on the dumping guide for this.