How do I dump a blu-ray disc properly so that it can be submitted to the database?

Follow the PS3 topic, those are blu-ray too >>> http://forum.redump.org/post/29402/#p29402

P.S..: Sorry to not have replied on your question at the other place, i just re-created my account and had no time for a reply. But, it's me, yes!  smile

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

Well, it's a BD-Video. I can see the first entry has been added just recently. Maybe FatArnold could tell us how he dumped his disc?

RiMMER wrote:

I can see the first entry has been added just recently.

Yes, i added it because of your request.

RiMMER wrote:

How do I dump a blu-ray disc

You will probably have to unlock the video first, before dumping it with isobuster and the method Nakian used to dump his ps3 game discs! It is the same way he used to dump dvd-videos, just in this case he has to use the bluray drive he used to dump the ps3 games. Follow the link i posted in the first reply.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

iR0b0t wrote:

You will probably have to unlock the video first, before dumping it with isobuster and the method Nakian used to dump his ps3 game discs! It is the same way he used to dump dvd-videos, just in this case he has to use the bluray drive he used to dump the ps3 games. Follow the link i posted in the first reply.

Should be very easy to follow. I'll try it, hehe.