Hello all,

I'm trying to run the game Ape Scape (Spain) via ePSXe. If I use the matching SBI file via P.E.Op.S. CDR plugin the game then works as expected. But the wiki lists a second way of using the SBI file:

Wiki wrote:

To use SBI, name it after EXE name, leaving extension .sbi, and put in /epsxe/pathes folder. For example, "SLES_025.29.sbi" for PAL version of Resident Evil 3: Nemesis.

So I created the "pathes" dir and put the SBI file renamed to "SCES_020.31.sbi". Unfortunatelly, I haven't been able to make it work. It's not used at all.

No success neither with Wip3out (Europe) and SCES_019.09.sbi file.

Im unsure about the dir "pathes", or if it's a typo and it should be "patches", don't think so anyway as nobody has corrected it. I'd really like to be able to use this method but I've tried multiple changes and it never works.

I'm mounting a backup CUE/BIN of the games. My system runs Windows 7 X64 and ePSXe version is 1.7.0.

Could somebody please tell me the steps you use to make it work this way? There's some silly mistake but I don't get it.

Thank you in advance.

Epsxe only can use sbi files using peops the wiki is wrong only pcsx in latest svn can do it.