1 (edited by Ecco 2010-10-10 23:11:45)

Hello,

Since it is impossible to dump the newer Securom/etc. Protected Games with the usuall redump methods, I am trying a method out with Alcohol. (Some experimental for myself)

I know, you guys know the method,  because I read often about that you need a mds and my Dumps working well, but the problem is I get everytime a Different crc Hash on the mds/mdf (both Files).

The Games running fine, but I don't know if this is normal, or if my Driver has any probs to make clear 1:1 Dumps??

Yes, it's normal. Those securom protected sectors always read differently, so every time you make a dump, you get a different result. smile

3 (edited by Ecco 2010-10-10 23:35:03)

Hmm... Okay that's real strange.

If I mount such a mds/mdf and dump this with isobuster, I get everytime the correct and same crc, but in this dump isn't the DPM anymore. So I think it's even useless to make a dat for this Stuff, because of the crc's.

It's going better with this as iso &bin.

The answer is simple,

alcohol includes subchannels in your mdf, those are impossible to dump to have a match with the current available software, and they will always give you different results !

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

Okay, thank you.

My Question is perfect answered :-)