request guys make psx parent-clone dats

good idea, possibly a naming scheme for audio tracks that allow different region cues to share them as well.

for example
Title (USA) (Track 1)
Title (Japan) (Track 1)
Title (track 2)

etc, assuming the audio tracks are the same.

All my posts and submission data are released into Public Domain / CC0.

Its rather pointless isn't it? we don't merge stuff. so what are you going to do with it?

agree with ghost, cartridge dumps and 1 track discs would be easy to merge, but multi-track stuff is a complicated topic

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

cmpro can merge multi track discs as easy as it can merge single track discs tongue.  All it means is it'll put everything in a single 7z instead of many 7z's.  For solid archives this means a huge space saving for same audio tracks, and similar data tracks; across regions (Jap/USA/etc) and across versions (v1/v2/v3).

If it was added I'd like to recommend dual dat support kind of like no-intro *people can choose P/C or standard*.  Rational for this is because the P/C dat would really only be useful for people who collect everything *Europe/Jap/Usa*, which I do not believe many do at the moment, and the standard dat is easier to parse with simple third party programs & humans.

The plus side is the P/C information shouldn't be that hard to generate.  The "v1/v2/v3" clones could be done automatically by a script, and even USA/JAP wouldn't be that difficult.  Europe could be tedious but I don't see it taking too long either smile.

i agree with NvrBst. this shouldn't be too difficult and would be really a nice addtion. smile
the site coders should contact the no-intro folks for some advices or at least reply here if they're already working on it or if we don't have to expect such a feature in the future.
the continuous requests about this feature would stop then.