Don't forget XIII, that hasn't been dumped yet.  I just got done dumping WWE WrestleMania XIX I am adding now.

Three years and still going strong.

27 (edited by MrFaust 2010-06-25 04:44:21)

Gamefly has Winnie the Pooh's Rumbly Tumbly Adventure is available for rental.

if all goes well, I'll pick up the following three on ebay and dump them.
Spirits and Spells
Disney Sports Football
Disney's Party

I already bought XIII today and will dump is as soon as it gets here.

that only leaves the two expensive ones, Jedi Outcast and Pokemon Box Ruby & Sapphire

28 (edited by pepsidrinker 2010-06-25 07:21:32)

That's weird I had all games available on Gamefly. I must of some how missed that one.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/ … ition=used

Star Wars is available for $9.99

Actually all games are available under $10 on amazon.  Pokemon is the exception.

one down, six to go...

XIII
http://redump.org/disc/14167/

ordered Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast today. Should have it by next week.

Just bought. ...

Disney party $10
Winnie the Pooh $4
Spirits & Spells $10

Great!

Every game released in the USA has now been dumped (minus alternate revisions and demos).  Congratulations, and thank you to everyone that helped achieve this significant milestone!

No front page news?  tongue

bsbt wrote:

Every game released in the USA has now been dumped (minus alternate revisions and demos).  Congratulations, and thank you to everyone that helped achieve this significant milestone!

Just wanted to send my congratulations and thanks to all the dumpers who helped get this set complete. When I started redumping NGC back in 2007 I had no idea a full retail set would be completed this fast. I'm amazed at the hard work and dedication the NGC redumping team has shown. This set proves that with a strong team any region can be fully redumped to completion.

Let's hope this set motivates our friends in the PAL region to get that set complete. I know you guys have more language dupes then the USA set but there is so many of you guys over there it should be super easy to complete the PAL set  smile Good luck to everyone from the USA team on their next endeavours. I just might have to set my sights on the NGC Japan set now  wink

still missing demos, i'll offer a 25 GB bounty for each missing one on Underground Gamer

All my posts and submission data are released into Public Domain / CC0.

37 (edited by Havikoro 2010-07-21 19:27:28)

Just wanted to update everyone to keep an eye out for these known versions that need dumping.

Medabots Infinity (USA) (v1.00) DOL-GM6E-0-00
Medabots_Infinity_GC-TRIFORCE

Metroid Prime (USA) (v1.01) DOL-GM8E-0-01
no scene release exists but it is a well known revision

A note to all new dumpers/members please check the ring codes for all your NGC games. There could be more (v1.01) or (v1.02) revisions out in the wild that we don't know about. If you have something that doesn't match redump or is out of the ordinary please feel free to contact me or post about it here. If anyone has a disc they can't dump and would like to loan it out get in touch with me and we can work something out. I have no problem returning discs to their owner after I have dumped it.

Edit: Got lucky today and found two missing versions.
Conflict - Desert Storm (USA) (v1.00) *dumped*
Prince of Persia - The Sands of Time (USA) (v1.00) *dumped*

I just submitted Star Wars Rebel Strike Demo Disc:

http://forum.redump.org/topic/8015/gcn- … -disc-usa/

i hope we will finish the PAL GCN set soon. always on the lookout for more games
people here are doing an amazing job