From 12000 to 13000 in record time!

Yay!

for the first time 1000 dumps in just a month and a few days.

the gamecube us set is soon complete as the first redump retail game set ever,

with the help of the donators it seems we get the psx us set together in 2010 as well. just around 450 missing games now.

Remember that we were at 7000 dumps a year ago.

Great job, everyone involved!

I think this is mainly due to the fact that we have a great community with helpful people & admins. So, thanks to everyone for all the help and contributions   smile

Impressive work.  Can't believe the dumps have more than doubled since I joined this awesome project.  Some of the sets are even nearing completion as far as retail discs goes.

Congrats! big_smile

6 (edited by tossEAC 2010-07-02 05:52:42)

I still wonder how many discs have been dumped, its not 13000, thats different discs, we should find out how many dumps have been dumped, if you include every verification by everyone, It must be about 40,0000 or more. That 's what I reckon, 13,000 x 3 dumpers = 39,0000

And some dumps have a lot more than 3 dumpers smile hee hee, give us the GRAND TOTAL ASWELL NEXT TIME PLEASE. smile

He who controls the SPICE... controls the UNIVERSE!
The SPICE must flow.

No one ever replys to how many dumps+redumps their are.

So I'll ask the question one moe time, but in the ACIENT UNIVERSALL Language of "GAROOEK-SLEE-KLAK"

FATOO BE SEELE -- YEEIIIR SELOUU YATFUT, MEEKEBALO RA-TO-SOU KREE FALLOU SUTTS.

Basically translated "Any ideas?" smile

The SPICE must flow.

8 (edited by tossEAC 2010-07-29 18:47:22)

What would be nice is a numeric digit, next to all the green light status discs, showing the amount of times it been verified as a good dump.

LIKE THIS: http://redump.org/images/status/green.png11

But maybe use numbers that are in a smaller font than everything else.

Then I could add up all the dumps to see the GRAND TOTAL smile

The SPICE must flow.

Hattrick by tossy tongue

tossEAC wrote:

What would be nice is a numeric digit, next to all the green light status discs, showing the amount of times it been verified as a good dump.

LIKE THIS: http://redump.org/images/status/green.png11

But maybe use numbers that are in a smaller font than everything else.

Then I could add up all the dumps to see the GRAND TOTAL smile

as with all the other requests, this sounds perfect too. tell iR0b0t or whoever else is now in charge to let me do it and it will be up and working in 10 minutes smile

Were nearly upto 17000 different dumps folks

The SPICE must flow.

yup we hit 17000 this year. 2000 more than i expected.

Does it count all redumps?

no, in current db structure matching CDs wouldn't be counted separately, even when from different releases

themabus wrote:

no, in current db structure matching CDs wouldn't be counted separately, even when from different releases

That has nothing to do with the db, you can still have a script to count them separately, if you'd need such a result smile

yeah, sure you can have a script
but that wasn't the question
this number show total records and in this db records are matching CDs
in db, where records are submissions, this number would have different meaning
and answer would be different
that's what i'm trying to say