First off, my Black Dawn PSX here should be removed for now, since it seems to be inaccurate.
http://redump.org/disc/7727/

But, I'm clueless as to what went wrong.
I dumped all the audio tracks on two different drives using EAC and got identical results, however someone pointed out that track 19 and 47 appeared to have some data cut off the end compared to other Internet images available.

So I redumped Black Dawn (with EAC) using a third drive and all the tracks came out the same EXCEPT tracks 19 and 47. On this third drive, 19 and 47 now match their European counterparts. On the inaccurate drives, EAC seems to have replaced the last 54127 bytes of data with zeros, but when I look at the raw sector view in ISO buster, the cut-off data is there- meaning the drives are capable of reading it, but EAC is just cutting it off for some reason.

So what in the heck is the problem??!! I redumped again using the two inaccurate drives and got same results as the first time (aka data cut off in those two tracks) but most of the other USA audio tracks matched the Europe versions so I think all my software settings are correct.

Why would two tracks come out wrong?
Now I'm worried about the accuracy of all my other multi-track dumps so any advice would be most welcomed??

This is something that I'm wondering about too. If it makes you feel any better I was able to match your Chronicles of the Sword. and it all matched perfectly. Hopefully we can get someone in here who knows and can help with what's going on.

Are there any signs of scratches on the disc?  Maybe those 2 "inaccurate" drives are having a tough time reading those 2 tracks because of a tiny little scratch on them, while the 3rd one has no problem reading it?  Dunno really.  If you followed the guide to set up EAC, everything should be properly working as it should.  Very weird situation you have here.

4 (edited by velocity37 2010-05-21 17:16:16)

I've had an issue with a couple discs where for no apparent reason, there'd be a sync error on one of the later audio tracks (where the disc is in immaculate condition). I mainly use three drives for dumping, a Mitsumi FX54++M, a Plextor PX-760A, and a LG GH20NS15. On these few discs (out of a couple hundred) both give a sync error in the Mitsumi and Plextor, but come through 100% on the LG. I can get both to match to the LG by using ISOBuster and a hex editor, and by using PerfectRip with the Plextor.

Maybe these issues are related, and some drives don't throw up that sync error when cutting off data?

EAC's site mentions a firmware incomparability with some drives (toshiba) that can cause dump errors on different disks but always at the same locations. I know one of my problem drives doesn't report sync errors when it should (IE on last track when drive doesn't support overread). I'm going to see if I can find a different disk that also dumps incorrectly and check if the errors are happening at the same locations.