pc is not starting, beeps may not be able  to dump games soon entered this on ps3

PX-760A Owner (+30 offset)

was power supply now hdd and dvd rom now not recognised by bios wont boot.....getting new used pc in 2 weeks again this was entered with ps3.

I was wondering what happened to you and was worried it had something to do with installing the plextor. Make sure all the jumper settings are right on your hard drive and cdrom drive. WD hard drives are especially picky about jumper settings. I was dealing with one this week. Post back and I may be able to help you get it back together.

one of the pins in the middle of the ide connector looks bent on motherboard probably why no ide device is recognized really sucks getting another pc in a week and a half aunts business getting rid of old ones updating i guess dont know what type of computer just that theyve run windows xp on them.

That Sucks I did than on mine to and had to be really careful bending it back.  Luckily the bin didn't break or anything like that

hopefully i will have a pc online sometime this coming wednesday an ibm net vista machine probably not the best but will have to do until i can afford something better on ps3 right now.

7 (edited by nj7 2010-05-25 01:17:48)

all goes well i will be online finally with another pc on wednesday can not wait to chat with you guys on the irc network again

Nice feel free to PM me on IRC if you need any help setting things up.