Just want to double check I'm filling the form in right before submitting them all, 50 is alot to submit wrong  big_smile

I've submitted one how I think it should be done (Official PlayStation 2 Magazine Demo 6, although I forgot to put the version in, it is 1.00, will post in fixes and additions if it isn't picked up here). I've left the editions section blank, and the disc number/disc title blank as I assume it's only for multi-disc games, and the DOL md5 blank.

Is that all correct?

PS3Dec (decrypt ps3 images), PS3DumpCheck (check integrity), GetKey (dump PS3 metadata), DatSplit (split redump dats), GPack (compress related images together)

Don't worry, that's all correct. You needn't even supply ed2k hashes anymore.

Personally, I really like it when people put a list of the disc's contents in the comments section (like here, for example), but with 50 discs in your queue I certainly wouldn't ask you to do that tongue

Thank you. At some point in the future I plan to scan the covers of all of these, that will have to do instead of adding comments I think, I don't want to be doing this all day  big_smile

PS3Dec (decrypt ps3 images), PS3DumpCheck (check integrity), GetKey (dump PS3 metadata), DatSplit (split redump dats), GPack (compress related images together)

Dear moderators, wtf ??? Where my dumps OPS2M #27 and #30 SCED-52619 and SCED-52981 ?

ArhiAngel wrote:

Dear moderators, wtf ??? Where my dumps OPS2M #27 and #30 SCED-52619 and SCED-52981 ?

Titles are wrong, or it's the wrong region.. plz check the filesystem label.. and/or make a scan of the discs... was hoping that ir0b0t already contacted you about it.

Arhi they must be from an other region, the actual UK discs with these numbers were dumped lately.

Do you remember where you have bought them? Is it maybe Russian releases?
Would be great if you can make some scans.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

7 (edited by ArhiAngel 2010-04-02 18:21:53)

iR0b0t wrote:

Arhi they must be from an other region

Well, yes. Its OPS2M Italy.
When i dump it, i asked nrl_quaker about region, and he told me post Europe.
I don't have any scans anymore (maybe i'll find one at my friend).

okay, thx, you don't need the covers, we can fix it to Italy

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)