Currently there are about 9900 unique dumps in the database with about 3,5 weeks to go until the new year starts.. We thought it would be nice to reach 10.000 by the end of the year, so if you have any discs lying around, plz support this effort by submitting your dumps cool  Thanks

Awesome news, i have still around 5 Games to add this month at least ^^

hope we get 10000 or more together in 2009!

...and see the most of them later on HDDX

no sweat  wink

I know about 2 new resident evil dumps that will be added this time soon smile one of them is double-disc, so 3 new dumps here ...

Got RE5 (PS3) but no way to dump it  lol

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

6 (edited by RiMMER 2009-12-06 18:33:04)

iR0b0t: why can't you dump it?

Well I still have to dump around 200 discs, lets see if I can do something  tongue

My patch requests thread
--------------------------------

I have four more PC-98 games waiting for me at the post office, I'll go pick them up tomorrow. This time they're all ports of PC games: Doom, TFX, The Horde and Alone in the Dark 2.

I have several undumped game, since they are localized in french, if you are interrested...

I'm so sorry for my ugly English!

M00NLiGHT wrote:

I have several undumped game, since they are localized in french, if you are interrested...

yes we are, especially those more difficult to get  games which were released in only one region /localised versions

69 more dumps at the moment in 24 remaining days... that's about 3 discs per day. We can do that big_smile

i have a couple as well, will try to help

50 dumps in 2 days? not bad yikes big_smile

yeah, looks like we're hitting 11000 by the end of the year, haha

Hello,

Hey, I have some games already dumped once, such Final Fantasy VII [FR] (SCES-00868). May I dump these kind of this to "verify" the dump ?

If so, I can inform you that you can add the "2 or more dump from original media" for the Resident Evil 2 since I have 2 disk set and every MD5 hashs matches.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/3607/re2proof.th.jpg

I'm so sorry for my ugly English!

still 40 more to go sad ..but 20 Days left.....  2 Games for a Day ...hmmm...thats damn impossible sad

Huh? That's very possible smile

I guess I'll have to get off of my lazy butt and post all those PS2 and PS2 games I've been holding out on...I think I have maybe close to 20 or so.

Haldrie wrote:

I guess I'll have to get off of my lazy butt and post all those PS2 and PS2 games I've been holding out on...I think I have maybe close to 20 or so.

I hope you do it bro cool If you think about it, they are one of the more easy discs to dump. big_smile

I 'm running out of "easy dumpable discs" - i own a lot of discs that i can't dump because they have a big negative offset and i have no way of dumping GG discs so i think i have na choice than to start dumping 360 and DC stuff (mainly new entries)  big_smile
When i have some free time i might try to dump some DC verification dumps to see if i got matching results...

"Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky?"

M00NLiGHT wrote:

Hello,

Hey, I have some games already dumped once, such Final Fantasy VII [FR] (SCES-00868). May I dump these kind of this to "verify" the dump ?

If so, I can inform you that you can add the "2 or more dump from original media" for the Resident Evil 2 since I have 2 disk set and every MD5 hashs matches.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/3607/re2proof.th.jpg

Dumping discs already in the database is encouraged, because it validates the data already present. By all means, submit your data to the database.

22 (edited by Kurems 2009-12-12 13:27:27)

Hello,

Your website had been already useful for checking some of my personal dumps in a recent past.
So, in return of my gratitude and my respect in the project, I also would like to contribute a little bit!

I will dump/redump some PS2 games (ISOBuster and HashCalc method) and PSP games (PSPFiler 6.4 method) today and an another batch the next week.

I provide you now a picture of the following games after my message...

The informations and results of my dumps will be sent in the next hours or days!

If I can be of some help on the end-year race and your goal of 10,000 dumps...

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/2084/dsc04157.th.jpg

Looks like we've just hit the 10.000, congratulations smile Only ~2700 verified dumps, though, so it's still a long way to go.