Since moderators are already adding [ADDED] to dumps that have been added wouldnt it be better to instead move those topics to a seperate subforum ?
For example
Dumps
˪Added Dumps
It would make the forum much more readable and allow the current Dump Forum to instead of being 86 pages to be readable

Collecting USA Wii and NGC

It is readable, all the old non-added games are stickied to the top, the rest are all [ADDED] (unless missed by mods).

F1ReB4LL wrote:

It is readable, all the old non-added games are stickied to the top, the rest are all [ADDED] (unless missed by mods).

and it's also 86 pages long if your gonna edit the Topic Title it's just as easy to move the topic to a seperate forum just feel it's makes for better readability

Collecting USA Wii and NGC

I agree with kiczek. I have posted topics for 2 new titles for GameCube in that forum. I do not have dumper status yet so I can't add them myself. But they are so far down the list now in the forum and mixed in between topics that have [ADDED] in front them, that I can understand they would be easy to miss.

kiczek wrote:

Since moderators are already adding [ADDED] to dumps that have been added wouldnt it be better to instead move those topics to a seperate subforum ?
For example
Dumps
˪Added Dumps
It would make the forum much more readable and allow the current Dump Forum to instead of being 86 pages to be readable

Agreed. There is nothing wrong with adding a little more organization to the site.