Does anybody knows an answer?

I got Volumes 1-7, but unfortunately Volume 5 is scratched and it is a single disc I have hmm

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

I'm quite sure there were only 7 of them [source].

Ah, cool, then I am  missing the last good one - Volume 5 big_smile

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

http://www.satakore.com/sega-saturn-com … ,0,,0.html - 7 volumes

I see you've managed to rip that 5th volume as well - congratulations big_smile

yeah big_smile

but i am now looking for different releases as well cool

iR0b0t wrote:

unfortunately Volume 5 is scratched and it is a single disc I have hmm

Disc redumped, everything matched  cool

"Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky?"

Anyone with Japanese 'flashes'? There are only 33 of them (at least) wink

It seems that noone gives a f#ck about SAT and MCD dumping... most dumpers only care about PSX, but i think that this situation is changing.

"Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky?"

After all, this project used to be PSXDB smile I think most people focus on dumping whatever can be dumped the easiest way, which would be single track PSX, PS2 and (non copy-protected) PC discs. Just wait until all these "low hanging fruits" have been grabbed and you'll actually see some of the more interesting, harder-to-dump stuff appear ^^

It's quite similar to the MAME's situation, where basic, widely available games like Pacman or Space Invaders were taken care of at the beginning of the project, leaving the more obscure stuff for today.

You are right, i think that most people think that dumping discs with audio tracks is complicated but it's not! after a couple of dumps to see how the offset "thing" works we are ready to go  smile

I understand the 3DO and the Amiga stuff, but the SAT i can't understand because it was hugely popular back then (at least in here) till 97/98 and then Sony took off (if i recall well, in here, the turning point was the release of DB and FF7).

12 (edited by amarok 2009-11-14 17:40:09)

Well, it may not be that complicated but you can make horribly many mistakes, especially with the gaps (which EAC more often than not fails to detect properly). Furthermore, you'll need a drive capable of overreading - many people probably don't have one.

But anyway, this discussion does not really belong here smile