So, I've got a disc that's libcrypt protected ... is it enough to scan the disc
with the psxt001z tool and send the log file, or do I have to do anything more?

yes, just a log file, everything will be generated, thx

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

iR0b0t wrote:

yes, just a log file, everything will be generated, thx

hehe, I'm sure you can already guess what game it is going to be .. big_smile

sure, RE3, French or Italian version? smile

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

5 (edited by RiMMER 2009-11-03 22:25:24)

Haha, great job! RE3 French smile

It was provided by a fellow collector, since I don't have the french version, so I'll be tagging him as a dumper for his generosity, that's the least I could do to thank him smile

I say best to keep you marked as a dumper unless he actually dumped it himself.

7 (edited by M00NLiGHT 2009-11-04 15:40:52)

Hi all!

I'm MOONLiGHT the dumper of this RE3 edition.

I have several undumped games for your database. I didn't know your cool project until RiMMER gave me the link to this site with a little explaination.

RiMMER wrote:

so I'll be tagging him as a dumper for his generosity, that's the least I could do to thank him smile

Thank you for this, RiMMER. You're always welcome! Don't forget to login today to help me dumping Resident Evil 2 [FRENCH].

Haldrie wrote:

I say best to keep you marked as a dumper unless he actually dumped it himself.

You can do it, I understand for tracking reason it's better to put RiMMER as dumper. smile

I'm so sorry for my ugly English!

Hello M00NLiGHT,
        If you are really the one that dumped RE3 then by all means I see no problem with you being added as the dumper. The dumper list is mostly to try and keep track of the people that have the original dump (and hopefully still has the original disc just in case) and was the one that had the info posted to the site. If you want to you can always join us in the IRC (irc://irc.foreverchat.net/redump) and I'm sure people there will be glad to help you in dumping your games as well.

P.S. Is it just me or have been sounding really formal in my posts lately?

Yeah, this one was really dumped by MOONLiGHT with me giving the instructions. I am sure he followed them correctly and precisely since he really wants to help the project, so I submitted his dump for him, stating in the submission that he's the dumper. He's got the disc.
All the other RE dumps I've submitted are my dumps, and more are to come, but unfortunately, I don't have the french versions of these games hmm