Hi, I was wondering if there is a list somewhere that shows crc's of gamecube scene releases or a list that shows which gc scene releases have same crc's as gc redump images?
It's just that if I have a source to get GC scene releases, would be great to know which ones are dumped correctly, if they aren't I won't bother getting them. Thanks smile

When you get dumper status, you'll have access to new forum sections, where you can find such lists.

I doubt there's a list somewhere and I do hope i'm wrong...

To my understanding most scene releases come with .sfv (CRC-32) of the actual .rars not the games themselves, which is rather unfortunate.

Perhaps it's something all of us could put together?
All we would have to do is extract a scene release, calculate the MD5 and compare it to the redump.org list. If they match, should be safe to assume they're [!] dumps

I don't have that many scene releases but i'd be happy to help, anyone else interested?
tell us your thoughts about this

As bsbt said, there's such a list right here at redump.org - you just can't see it until you've dumped a few games (three to five did it for me) and achieved dumper status by getting them added to the database.

It's not complete though, so additions would be welcome.

thanks doofus, that's great news

i've been working on my gc dumps all morning, looking forward to getting a dumper status  big_smile