I know it's not a game but I want to upload them in hddx if it's ok. With isobuster i saw they have 2 sessions, session 1 the audio tracks and session 2 the data track wich is numbered not as track 1 but continues from audio. So I extract raw the sessions or just the tracks? And how I make a good CUE that works?

ghost wrote:

I know it's not a game but I want to upload them in hddx if it's ok. With isobuster i saw they have 2 sessions, session 1 the audio tracks and session 2 the data track wich is numbered not as track 1 but continues from audio. So I extract raw the sessions or just the tracks? And how I make a good CUE that works?

O kalyteros tropos na "swseis" ta cd sou (kati analogo me ta dumps edw) einai na ta metatrepseis se flac me to EAC (OXI to isobuster). Diavase ligo stis selides tou EAC kai tou flac plugin gia na deis pws ginetai wink

.:rolleyes:.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

iR0b0t wrote:

.:rolleyes:.

That's greeklish I'm writing there. If you want a translation I can pm you tongue

All the administration will talk purely on Russian from now on, this is the last post on English. The site itself will be also translated. You can learn our language, use google translator or whatever.

ghost wrote:

Sorry, our db doesn't support multisessions yet. And there's no way to make a proper .cue at all, that's why all the dumps from such CDs are usually in alcohol (mds-mdf), clonecd (ccd-img) or diskjuggler (cdi) formats.

F1ReB4LL wrote:

All the administration will talk purely on Russian from now on, this is the last post on English. The site itself will be also translated. You can learn our language, use google translator or whatever.

Such a cry-baby... tongue

Russian??! Why not portuguese? At least it's more easy to learn than Russian  lol

Provato, Fireball has a point, just imagine if everyone in here starts talking in their native language, it will be a chaos  lol

"Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky?"

RetroGamer wrote:

Russian??! Why not portuguese? At least it's more easy to learn than Russian  lol

Provato, Fireball has a point, just imagine if everyone in here starts talking in their native language, it will be a chaos  lol

Ok I totally agree and apologize. This is the last time I write greeklish in posts. I'll try pms or the channel for that wink