Okay I mentioned in a prior thread that I was toying with creating some new scripts geared at Optical Binary Image Manipulation.

Well here is the first prototype of a UI for one of the scripts.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8852/trimandpad.png

However I'll likely change the "Data Type" from Radio controls to a ComboBox to simplify the UI...that said everyone is welcome to make suggestions on how to present the UI.

Well should have everything tied together by tomorrow sometime, but I'll welcome suggestions for a week from now...just keep in mind basic controls...this is AutoIt not C#, so no WPF. smile

hello Nologic

yes, i think it would look better with those Data Type options grouped togeather,
basically listing just sizes or shortened list
and maybe additional Amount alternative expressed in sectors could be useful
also you would have to generate subcode when padding 2448 images
else you might end up with damaged image / CD
so maybe it's better to gray out this particular case

3 (edited by Nologic 2009-08-12 12:04:16)

Hi themabus,

I'll certainly work in your suggestions.

I really hadn't thought much about sectors originally...as I thought folks could just enter how many they wanted in the Frames section of the Time Based (Amount)...but if they wanted to use more than 74 it would violate the rule for that field...and doing the math to work the value into minutes and seconds defeats the purpose of the app...to be dead simple to use.

Well here is what it looks like at present:

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/4039/trimandpadx.png

thank you Nologic
it looks very nice imho

Thanks...however development is now closed, as the application is more or less pointless since there are already other apps out there.

Take care.

It's not a bad idea, I have thought at something similar when I joined Redump and other members have done some similar tries.
You can implement themabus tools, like reMove, if he agrees.
I don't know your knowledge but it would be great to have a one program (or at least a GUI) which implement all the Redump command apps, fixing utilities and batches.
I also suggest to add at least a "Sector based" option.

My patch requests thread
--------------------------------