1 (edited by HwitVlf 2009-05-24 23:06:41)

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b324/weissvulf/MissionImpossible.png

I'm trying to figure out what languages Mission Impossible (PSX-NTSC) uses. I assume this flag means French because of the fleur de lis etc, but because it's not actually France's flag, I want to make sure it's not some French-Canadian dialect I've never heard of.

Does anyone know what language this flag represents? Thanks smile

It's Martinique, and Google is your friend big_smile

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

3 (edited by baldjared 2009-05-24 23:40:34)

It's Quebec.  Martinique is similar but with snakes instead of fleurs-de-lis.

I finally did finally find the flag by Googling its description- duh I should have done that to begin with. It's Quebec's flag so I'll list the language as French Canadian. I don't know if Quebec French is identical to France French so it might not be accurate to just call it French.  After all US English is considerably different in spelling and word usage from UK English.

baldjared, since you're from Canada, do you know if French Canadian is the same as France French?

6 (edited by baldjared 2009-05-25 00:01:32)

I am in fact not only from Canada but live in Quebec, have my whole life.  It's not identical, not that I'm really familiar with France french and I certainly suck at Quebec french, but they are different.

Thanks! That's interesting to know smile

My pleasure. smile