Attempting to dump this title mentioned above (2 Tracks), although I'm just a little curious as to why Track 02 has no pregap on Detection Method A. Tested in both a Samsung SD-616Q (+12) & Lite-ON iHAS120 (+6) both report the same information.

Method B says 0:00:01.67 on the Lite-ON & 0:00:05.65 on the Samsung.

Method C crashes.

Track 2 is some sort of bonus CD-A track with some talking and a little music totaling 0:04:13.72
I'm still fairly inexperienced at the "redump way" but I'm fairly sure that there should be some sort of gap for compatibility reasons to space data from audio. All help appreciated as I wanna get the grasp of this so I can start ripping the rest of the Tokimeki games. big_smile

Idle Dumper
Drives: LG GSA-H55N (+102 & Overread), BTC USB CDRW (+6)

2 (edited by SoulReever 2009-04-17 20:23:36)

Update:
Track 01 has 298664 sectors according to IsoBuster & psxt001z. However psxt001z "fixes" the sync & header on sectors 298514 -> 298663

I have dumped Track 01 3 times and tested the CRC-32 for consistency (ruling out bad read) before running it through psxt001z - which still spits out the above.

Damn Konami like making it difficult for me tongue

Idle Dumper

IsoBuster provides track sizes from TOC,
but for db 150 sectors should be removed, like described in guide (section 'Removing the pregap using Resize')
http://redump.org/guide/cddumping/
usually they would be included with following audio track, when extracted with EAC
so removed are duplicate sectors - nothing to worry about
(unless there's audio in gap or right after gap and combined offset is negative - EAC can't handle it, but that's quite rare)

for gap detection always use method A
in this case it is an problem with EAC and should be 0

so you would extract tracks as usual with IsoBuster/EAC
remove 150 sectors from the end of Track 01, like always
and then also add 150 empty sectors to the beginning of Track 02 - manually this time
(since EAC didn't include them)
like described here, in point '1)'
http://forum.redump.org/post/16045/#p16045
in your case it's 352800 bytes

when you'll add sizes of both files afterwards sum should be (last CD sector from TOC+1)*2352

Thanks for the help themabus - I've dumped this and posted the details in the "dumps" topic. smile

Idle Dumper

thanks SoulReever
it looks good, but you'll have to wait for some time until admins add you to dumper list in db