Is there some plans to dump Xbox360 games, I wonder because Wii and PS3 are already here, if so I have almost 30 games to contribute with..

Lite-On SOHD-167T, NEC CDR-1901A, Plextor PX-712A, PX-716A, PX-760SA, Samsung TSSTCorp SH-D162D.
:: www.rawdump.net :: 2448 byte CD Preservation ::

I hope iR0b0t can tell.. you could try using the xbox1 dumping method, it might work (the discs are similar afaik) big_smile

Ok, i will try the Xbox 1 method then.. Thanks

Lite-On SOHD-167T, NEC CDR-1901A, Plextor PX-712A, PX-716A, PX-760SA, Samsung TSSTCorp SH-D162D.
:: www.rawdump.net :: 2448 byte CD Preservation ::

I know all relevant data, but one thing is still to do...

...X360 discs have one security sector in the video partition, which contains unreadable sectors.
We can not use xbox1 method to read it out.

I have to do some testings to be sure the method I know is the best one.

PX-760A (+30), PX-W4824TA (+98), GSA-H42L (+667), GDR-8164B (+102), SH-D162D (+6), SOHD-167T (+12)

I'm going to revive this from the dead. Obviously we have a method for dumping 360 games now but what is it? My understanding is we don't get any of the security info in our dumping methods so if you tried to boot a game it plays it as a DVD. Can any one explain this?

It's exactly the same as the Xbox 1 dumping method, so you can just follow that guide's instructions. Just make sure you don't calculate the SS.bin CRC32 until after you pass it to ss_sector_range.exe. The SS gets fixed by the program, which is necessary in order to match others' SS CRCs, but usually the SS is different for most dumps. Xbox 1 SS doesn't need fixing so you can calculate the CRC any time.

There are also a couple other steps for 360 games, but they are simple.
- Open DMI.bin and copy the string from offset 0x40-4C (13 bytes). Post this in the comments section. It contains the serial, version, and region.
- Open Track 01.iso in IsoBuster and copy the Primary Volume Descriptor:
Sector 16: 0320 - 0370. Post this in the PVD section.

To answer your question about the dumping method, it's true our .iso dumps don't contain the security info, but you can inject it later with Xbox Backup Creator using the DMI, PFI, and SS files that you dump.