I would have like to dump it but I got a different gap (or pregap?) reading for the first and second tracks (data) than Rocknroms dump:
t1 --> 2
t2 --> 0
It's the same version 1.03.
Also is this guide: http://redump.org/guide/cddumping/ ok?
Thanks

If you dump with EAC discs with 2 data tracks you'll get wrong pregap (or zero pregap as you get).
If you cannot use Perfect Rip (you need to have a real plextor) you have to take right pregap from the subcode. Simply make a copy of the disc with clonecd and save the sub file, post it and it will be analyzed.

EDIT: For SS/MCD dumping the official guide is not the best faq becuase sega stuff is a bit hard to dump properly. If you need help I'll be glad to give it to you.

My patch requests thread
--------------------------------

I have ripped data tracks with isobuster (i followed the guide). I'll try with clonecd and report.

fever wrote:

I have ripped data tracks with isobuster (i followed the guide). I'll try with clonecd and report.

Yes, but the gaps you reported are taken from EAC. Your data track have no data missed, but you'll have to move some seconds of data from track to track.

My patch requests thread

i've given up of course, it's way too complicated...

CloneCD shows correct gaps in most cases, if you're still interested.

F1ReB4LL wrote:

CloneCD shows correct gaps in most cases, if you're still interested.

CloneCD subs Fever sent me in PM have no gaps at all (on all tracks), probably wrong setting (which is the one to use, I installed it at last and I think you have to choose audio cd, right?).

Fever, as I said, try it with Alcohol too.

My patch requests thread

shit, you have to use the audio cd option for subs? I was using game....

Three years and still going strong.

Actually, you should choose any and tweak all the settings by yourself. Both "Read SubChannel Data from Data Tracks" and "Read SubChannel Data from Audio Tracks" should be checked.

Ok, I will from now on. Think the discs I dumped Subs for would have different gaps if I do it this way? hmm

Three years and still going strong.