Hello! I'd like to create an account on Redump!

I'm a 27 year-old Swedish retro game collector, primarily for old Swedish PC games (90s to late 00s), and I've acquired a bunch of games that I've had problems finding online. I've never dumped any CDs, but I've been reading through the wiki and I think I'll be able to figure it out. I'm just not sure if my CD drive will work, it doesn't appear on any of the lists (LG HL-DT-ST BD-RE BH10LS30 and I also have a portable Samsung SE-208AB), but might as well give it a go? Otherwise I might be able to find a Plextor drive somewhere.

At the end of the day I'd love to make these old games available for a broader public without having to search on places such as eBay for years, only to find someone overcharging for it (been there before and it's not fun..).

Hello!

Our site is having issues with gmail and outlook/hotmail, but if you want to try the link below - let me know if you don't receive the e-mail to complete your account setup.

Welcome, obtain your password here.
(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Getting Started Guide

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

Hotmail, Outlook, Gmail and Web.de may block mails from our site.
If you have any problems and need to change your email please let us know.

3 (edited by user7 2024-04-25 15:42:09)

Hi and welcome,
Start with any DVD-ROM games you might have. They can be dumped with any DVD drives.

All my posts and submission data are released into Public Domain / CC0.