Hello there! I would like to request a dumpers account. I'm friend of Maddog and a longtime supporter of the project, be well!

Welcome, obtain your password here.
(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Getting Started Guide

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

Hotmail, Outlook, Gmail and Web.de may block mails from our site.
If you have any problems and need to change your email please let us know.

Hello there again. I've requested a password since yesterday, but no link appears, either to my inbox or my spam mails. I've also sent an email to admin@redump.org with my request, thank you!

Unfortunately, our site is having trouble processing registrations from some e-mail providers (we know about gmail and outlook, perhaps yours is also blocking).  If you can please try again with a different email provider, we can work with that.  If you need a free and easy one, we know that protonmail works: https://proton.me/

I apologize for any convenience.  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!

sadikyo wrote:

Unfortunately, our site is having trouble processing registrations from some e-mail providers (we know about gmail and outlook, perhaps yours is also blocking).  If you can please try again with a different email provider, we can work with that.  If you need a free and easy one, we know that protonmail works: https://proton.me/

I apologize for any convenience.  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!

Thank you, I've created a proton email, theangelicprocess, and I requested a password, thanks again!

Alright, I've updated your e-mail address.  Please try the link below again:

Welcome, obtain your password here.
(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Getting Started Guide

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

Hotmail, Outlook, Gmail and Web.de may block mails from our site.
If you have any problems and need to change your email please let us know.