Hi there, I've been having a fun time dumping my own discs as I've been primarily using it to verify used (usually scratched up) game discs that I bought on the second-hand market for my own amusement. Back then I only used a generic HP external disc drive to dump my stuff especially for PS2 DVD games, but CDs have been primarily an obstacle as it's not a compatible drive for proper CD dumping (for multi-track games) until I got a Plextor (px-716uf) the other day. However, I recently dumped some stuff that wasn't in the database, I noticed that I had a different variant of this disc (http://redump.org/disc/24306/, mine has a slightly different master ring code) and that the Elemental Gearbolt Original Sound Track & Drama CD (the soundtrack to this game: http://redump.org/disc/4700/) wasn't in any way dumped with data showing the hashes (to my knowledge). I'd like to contribute because of these and also because I have some soundtrack CDs that I want to have viewing access so that I can compare hashes as well. I also plan to dump the Nier: Automata soundtrack CDs as well so that there's a hash database for them in the future as well when I get the chance, if they weren't dumped yet.

Hey there and thanks for the detailed intro!  Glad you already have a plextor, that's great!  For Audio CDs specifically, we now require the program 'redumper' for that (there is a standalone or it is also included as an option in MPF).

If you did dump the audio discs with redumper and still have questions or they don't match, we can help you with that (easier in the main forum or in our discord to discuss that in more detail).

Please use the link below to complete your account setup, and then please connect with us on the forum or in discord (discord is much easier and you can get more prompt response / discussion).

Welcome, obtain your password here.
(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping_Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

Hotmail, Outlook, Gmail and Web.de may block mails from our site.
If you have any problems and need to change your email please let us know.