Hi,

I'd like to have an account to submit dumps to the forum. While these will most likely be verification dumps, I'd still like to contribute in this way. I recently unearthed an old Plextor DVD drive in storage that is in excellent condition (and even comes recommended by the redumper dev and wiki). My collection isn't especially large, but do have quite a few systems, as well as quite a few older PC games both in premium and budget forms.

If possible, I would also like an account for the Wiki, since I've seen some documentation (especially pertaining to Linux) that could use some minor cleanup. However, I understand that I'd probably need to attain a status as a useful contributor first, so it's totally fine if this is not allowed yet.

P.S.: My email is a Proton address, just under my personal domain, so there shouldn't be any issues there regarding Outlook/Hotmail/Gmail.

Thanks.

Welcome, obtain your password here.
(check the spam folder in case there will be no message in your inbox)

Please make sure you read and understand the dumping process and the way you have to submit the dumping logs before posting your dump info.
Dumping_Guides

Feel free to ask question on the forum, or via Discord about how to get started preserving games with Redump:
Discord

Hotmail, Outlook, Gmail and Web.de may block mails from our site.
If you have any problems and need to change your email please let us know.